Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stuck

The kids have been stuck indoors for the past three days!! It has been raining and raining and the kids haven't been able to go outside. I think I am going crazy! Do you know what it is like to be indoors 24 hours a day with 4 children?!??!?!!  I love my kids to death but they are driving me crazy inside! My oldest son is an outdoor kid and when he can't go outside he becomes stir crazy. They are fussing and fighting with each other.  Most parents would say pop in  a movie, I have!! but my 3 of my kids aren't movie kids. I do have one child that would watch movies all day long but the other 3 only watch tv for 30 mins before they are bored.  I think I have exhausted all my rainy day ideas, crafts, games, cooking, reading, movies.....any more ideas??
If the weatherman is correct and it is suppose to continue to rain for the next 2 days, then I think I just might need a weekend away from everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment