Thursday, March 24, 2011

Seasonal virus alert

There is a 24-hour bug going around, it leaves you feeling achy and sore all over.  This seasonal bug arrives every Spring and effects more women than men but some men have been known to become infected by the bug. The FDA is recommending that if you are infected with this seasonal virus that you stay indoors until all the symptoms have subsided.  How will you know if you have been infected with this bug? Symptoms include, excessive cleaning in areas that you don't normally clean, the urge to declutter, and the need for everything in your house to smell clean and springy.  This virus is being called, Spring cleaning and once spring arrives it beings to spread like wildfire.  I recommend getting immunized immediately before you get bitten too. I was too late and am feeling the effects of a being bitten. 
My de-cluttering symptom results will be displayed this weekend on my mother's drive way and yard. Please stop by and pick up my junk, uh I mean your new treasure!!  You know the saying "One man's junk is another man's treasure". I am banking on that statement to be true this weekend! In fact, some of your new treasures I will even give to you for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment