Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Publix trip

I went to Publix today and got $201.00 worth of groceries for $85.00. This is a little it more than I usually spend but I also bought allergy medicine. Overall not a bad trip. This a list of what I got and what coupons I used.
All of these were buy one get one free deals, then I saved even more using coupons on top of it.
6 packages 22 ounce packages of Sea Pack Popcorn Fish  - 6 $1 off coupons
4 Yoplait Smoothie mixes - 4 $1 off coupons and 2 $1 off 2 store coupons
4 Bird's Eye steamfresh corn - 1 $1 off 2 and 1 $1 off 3 store coupon
2 pkgs of Sargento Shredded cheese - 2 $1.50 off store coupons
12 pkgs of Pedigree Dentastix treats - 12  $2 off coupons
2 Extra virgin olive oils - 2 $1 off coupons
2 Vlasic pickles - 2 .55 cent off coupons
4 Hunts Ketchup
2 breakstone cottage cheese
2 PhillySwirl popsicles
4 Boxes of Minute Maid Juice boxes

These items were not on sale but we needed them.
2 loaves of bread
1 pkg of hot dog buns
1 gallon of milk
1 gallon of OJ
5lb of sugar
pkg of sliced cheese
2 pkg of Ramon noodles
1 bottle of cocktail sauce
Allegra Allergy medicine - $9 off coupon

I saved more than I spent which is always my goal. And no, we didn't get a dog. I bought the dog treats because I actually made 50 cents a package. Meaning, my coupons exceeded the price of the item so the extra .50 cents came off my overall total. I am donating them to my church's food pantry. Sent my total before coupons was 200.00 I also qualified to get the $50 gas cards for $40 dollars. I got 4 gas cards. The price of gas now, I can use a $10 savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment