Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not Me

I am convinced that we have a 7th person living in our home. This person is very inconspicuous most of the time. I never find them at the dinner table or on an outing with us. The strange thing is they seem to leave messes and do things in the house that no one else does. It is the oddest thing.  Just this morning this 7th person left a huge mess on the kitchen table. I of course, incorrectly thought my oldest son had forgotten to clean up after himself but my son informed me it was Not Me that had left the mess.  Funny though I never saw Not Me eating breakfast. But this was not the first time Not Me has done something.  Apparently, he or she does things all the time and leaves it to be blamed on my poor innocent children. 
I told my children I was so tired of Not Me blaming them for all of these messes. I am ready to kick Not Me out of the house! He or She must go out on their own. Since we seem to not catch Not Me, I informed the children I was going to have cameras set up all over the house so we can catch Not Me red handed. It seems I am the only one in the house that has not seen not me, even my beloved husband has had a few encounters with Not Me.  My family is under attack and it is time to take revenge on Not Me!!
Once I catch Not Me, I will be sure to post a picture of them so other mom's can be sure not to let him/her into your home too. I have heard he travels from house to house causing havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment