Thursday, May 10, 2012

Life Happens

I hate the phrase Life happens. Don't know why it bugs me so but it does. I can't stand to hear someone say this or that happen and then they end it with but oh well life happens. Sure we all know life happens but its what you do with what happens that makes a difference. Here lately my life has seem to be turned upside down and inside out. I am not one to go and air out my problems to people. I just put on my fake smile and go. It's funny though how people who have no idea about things you are dealing with can say something to give you perspective. Last night, I was talking to a person about some new music I wanted to do and they asked me a question which triggered a whole conversation about something that I have been dealing with. They had no idea and as par for the course, I had my fake smile on through out the conversation and at the end of the conversation they still had no idea. Call it by chance if you will but believe it was God inspired. Thank you God for caring enough about me to show me that one of my upsetting situations is in your hands and it will all work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment